Tuesday, May 8, 2012
today i'm sharing some current favorites! here they are, listed out below
- Sephora's Pantone Color of the Year Blush Duo. A pretty, peachy matte color perfect for daytime and a shimmery coral for evening. Use a fluffy powder brush to sweep across your cheeks for a healthy, natural color.
- Ikea's Tullsta Chair. This shouldn't technically be a favorite because I just got it yesterday. But it's sitting in my new reading corner ready to cuddle up with a cup of hot tea and a book. Isn't she cute!?
- Ducktape's Hello Kitty print duct tape. Made moving a little happier :)
- The Knot's Wedding 911 app. Sounds silly but for those questions I wanted an outsiders opinion on, I turned to social networking. I was lucky enough to always get great advice and even share some of my own knowledge.
- DKNY's French Grain Leather Purse. I got mine for a steal at TJ Maxx and I kind of love pulling it out of my purse. I feel so sophisticated.
-L'Oreal's Colour Riche lipcolour in Fairest Nude. This color was seriously made for me. It has become my all-season, never-fail color. Takes on pink, mauve, and nude tones an always looks perfect.
What are your current favorites? Anything I should be trying/using/loving?! Please share!