Tuesday, May 27, 2014
B U C K E T L I S T
With summer upon us, get ready with a list of memories you want to make. Whether rowdy or restful, you choose the path you want to take. Jot down an agenda of lots of new things and you're guaranteed happiness with what the season brings. In the comments below share your favorite festivity; let's inspire each other to try a new activity.
Friday, May 23, 2014
E M B R A C E THE O U T D O O R S
Nothing greater than the great outdoors, that is, except the comfort of home. When it's time to go camping, bring some of that comfort along. Embrace the wilderness by donning a floral crown, bask in the sunshine but shade your eyes with oversized sunnies, and protect your pucker with layers of SPF, as not to hinder fireside smooches later. A mosquito net will keep you bug free at night, string lights will light up the site like a festive party, and candle filled lanterns will give a romantic glow.
Find and purchase all of the items, along with my favorite outdoor, finds right here.
Thursday, May 22, 2014
D R E A M
Tuesday, May 20, 2014
S U M M E R B O U N D
When the weather gets warmer and the days get longer, there's something inside me that urges me towards the water. Beach or pool, I'm happy as a clam with either. Preparing for vacation this year, these are a few essentials I'm sure to be packing in my suitcase. White dresses, a fedora, chambray, printed shorts, and colorful accessories make the summer fun.
Find and purchase these items here.
Tuesday, May 13, 2014
B R I N G 'EM O U T
You've been hiding those feet in boots for too many months now. Step up your game with some fresh paint on those tootsies and slip in to something strappy. Wedges are my prerogative, 'cause you can strut your stuff in the height you want sans wobbly ankles. Don't fear the bright colors or the higher-than-Everest platform, the more daring you are the fiercer you will become. And pretty soon you'll be rocking the wacky Lady Gaga heels.
Get them here.
Friday, May 9, 2014
D R I N K U P
crinkle-cut Cassiopeia glasses / Amici Rainbow / Kate Spade Highballs
Wednesday, May 7, 2014
Handmade Vintage Market
- The mason jar coaster and greeting cards came from Eva Marie Typography. I had the chance to see the beautiful wood grain paper that I mentioned in the blog on Monday and you better believe I've got a print in my shopping cart right now from her Etsy page!
- I've been eyeing these agate pendants from Amy Cornwell since she released them earlier this spring. Seeing them in person just sealed the deal for me. This bright magenta paired with yellow gold is perfect for summer.
- I got the chance to meet Kari from Two Dot Designs and her shop is so adorable. I snagged one of her ponytail holders with a big button attached; it's such a cute way to fancy up your ponytail.
- If you've never been to my house, then you probably don't know about my hoarding of handmade soaps. ...It's a bit crazy. But this weekend another soap collector and I got to dish on our favorite scents and the whoas of our soap obsession. I picked up three scent's of Sister Soap: Rosemary Mint, Ginger Lime, and Darn Good Beer! Can't wait to try them all out.
- Apparently pink was the color of the day because in addition to the necklace and coaster, these last two pieces from Amanda Lynn Designs just called out to me. That scarf is coming with me to Savannah in June because it's so lightweight and will be perfect paired with a fedora. And my sunnies have already made themselves home inside this adorable zip sun glass pouch. (Also, Amanda was totally rocking a gorgeous bright shade on her lips which made me want to step up my game in the lippy department!)
Give all these ladies some love by visiting their shops and picking up your favorites!
Monday, May 5, 2014
I N S T A L O V E
thefreckledfox // Emily is SUPER gorgeous and does SUPER gorgeous things and I just love following along with her life. She shared this photo of succulents and it reminded me of how much I want to finish our patio project.
northernnightsmusic // I'm not biased at all regarding this band (ahem, no that's not my brother-in-law on the right!), and they shared a teaser of their upcoming single, Light Up the Sky. I may or may not have already heard the song played at a couple of their shows, and let me just tell you... it's pretty darn good. Give it a listen already.
evamarie_taylor // This girl has an INSANE amount of talent and I'm pretty jealous of her mad skills. This card she made on wood-grain paper? WHAT. I can't even handle how much I want to hoard that.
daily_braid // Braids were not really my thing until I started following this new account started by The Shine Project. A new braid everyday - with tutorial. How genius is she?! I'm a fan of all her braids but really like the four-strand side braid she just shared.
Friday, May 2, 2014
my house wants II
To find more pretty things or shop for any of these items, visit my luvocracy page, where things are made super convenient for shoppers.
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)