Tuesday, July 7, 2015
my summer face
It's been awhile since I shared my favorite beauty products with you, so I figured summer was as good a time as any. Products all listed below!
1. Physician's Formula Argan Wear BB Cream has SPF, moisturizes, evens out my skin tone, and is paraben-free. All wins, in my book.
2. I like simple products, like the L'oreal Brow Artist pencil. Creamy formula, perfect color, and love the spoolie on the end.
3. Just a touch of the Bobbi Brown Concealer Kit, and my dark circles are no more. I love to use the Beauty Blender to really give the concealer and the BB Cream an airbrushed finish.
4. I bring some color back to my face with my current favorite blush, Hervana by Benefit. Estee Lauder's Bronze Goddess gives the best 'day in the sun' glow.
5. Urban Decay's Naked lipstick is a natural, easy-to-apply product that gives a finished look every time.
6. The Urban Decay Primer Potion has been my go-to for years now. It keeps my oily lids from ruining my eyeshadow; they stay right where I put them all day.
7. Lorac's Pro Palette is another go-to. The variety of colors and finishes allow me to have lots of different looks. The matte black shadow on the end doubles as eyeliner.
8. My mascara changes almost weekly, as I push to find the best product for my hooded and oily eye area. Right now the Stila Mile High Lashes has my attention with it's shiny gold packaging. What can I say? I'm a sucker for anything gold.
9. To keep everything in place and keep oil at bay, a few sprays of the Nyx Matte Finish.
Find all these products for purchase here.