- $2 per 18 x 24 engineer print at Staples
- $1 per 3 gift boxes at Dollar Tree
- $3 for yarn at JoAnn Fabrics
craft time: 5 minutes, or however long it takes for you to wrap a gift
- engineer print
- gift box
- yarn or twine
Are you familiar with engineer prints? They are poster-size, black & white pictures printed on paper (not photo paper) with a matte finish at Staples. The 18 x 24 size is less than $2 per print! Staples has larger sizes available (if you are wrapping larger items). For these gifts, I printed two photos: a wedding photo for my husband's gift and a cityscape photo (via Unsplash) for my mom's gift.
1. order engineer prints at your local Staples
2. use the poster-size prints like normal wrapping paper, and wrap your gifts
3. wrap/tie yarn or twine around the packages
The great thing about using photos as wrapping paper: no gift tags necessary and no forgetting who the gift is for!
Thanks for letting me take over your space for the day, Courtney! Happy holidays everyone :)