- The mason jar coaster and greeting cards came from Eva Marie Typography. I had the chance to see the beautiful wood grain paper that I mentioned in the blog on Monday and you better believe I've got a print in my shopping cart right now from her Etsy page!
- I've been eyeing these agate pendants from Amy Cornwell since she released them earlier this spring. Seeing them in person just sealed the deal for me. This bright magenta paired with yellow gold is perfect for summer.
- I got the chance to meet Kari from Two Dot Designs and her shop is so adorable. I snagged one of her ponytail holders with a big button attached; it's such a cute way to fancy up your ponytail.
- If you've never been to my house, then you probably don't know about my hoarding of handmade soaps. ...It's a bit crazy. But this weekend another soap collector and I got to dish on our favorite scents and the whoas of our soap obsession. I picked up three scent's of Sister Soap: Rosemary Mint, Ginger Lime, and Darn Good Beer! Can't wait to try them all out.
- Apparently pink was the color of the day because in addition to the necklace and coaster, these last two pieces from Amanda Lynn Designs just called out to me. That scarf is coming with me to Savannah in June because it's so lightweight and will be perfect paired with a fedora. And my sunnies have already made themselves home inside this adorable zip sun glass pouch. (Also, Amanda was totally rocking a gorgeous bright shade on her lips which made me want to step up my game in the lippy department!)
Give all these ladies some love by visiting their shops and picking up your favorites!